Okay, so I am a real freaking lammer... could anyone teach me how to set that
up?

Thiago Pedrosa
http://terreiro.net


Citando [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 21:51:21 -0400
> From: Jennifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [delicious-discuss] daily blog posting (in your del
>       settings        under bundles)
> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> 
> I love this!
> 
> It *does* output some extremely strange code, however. Is there a way to 
> customize this, or will that be part of the pending rewrite?
> 
> In the meantime, I'll find creative things to do with CSS to "make do."
> 
> Joshua Schachter wrote:
> > 
> > it takes your day's items and posts them to your blog via xml-rpc. it's 
> > horrid. someone will rewrite it soon.


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to