Hi,
It would be nice to be able to rename a tag intersection. For example,
I have a ruby tag and a web tag, but everything I've tagged with
ruby+web is about Rails. I would like to rename ruby+web to rails, so
everything tagged with both ruby and web has the ruby and web tags
removed and the rails tag added, and things which are tagged with ruby
but not web or vice versa are undisturbed.
This would fit straightforwardly into the API (&old=ruby+web). For the
web UI, a freeform input box for the old tag (maybe with a clickable
list of your current tags like in the experimental post) on the tag
rename page.
It might be nice to have an inconspicuous link to the tag rename page
from each /{user}/{tagspec} page, so you can see what it is you're
about to rename before you do it.
Jake
--
I would prefer to be spared the overpowering number of particulars.
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss