I just had another use for the "copy this item" link:  I saw a link that
looked promising, but didn't have time to check it out.  So I tagged it with
"to_check" using "copy this item".  Later, when I have time, I'll be able to
go back to it.  Very useful for me.

-RP
---------------------
Ron Perry
Blog: http://ronp001.blogspot.com
tagSense.net:  http://www.tagsense.net 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neil Crosby
> Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 6:55 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [delicious-discuss] Copy link on /popular page
> 
> Joshua Schachter wrote:
> 
> >> Would it be possible to add the "copy this item" link to 
> items on the 
> >> Popular page?
> > 
> > Is this something people really use? Usually I personally 
> follow the 
> > link to the new site, and then use the posting bookmarklet.
> > 
> Yup, I use it sometimes.  Like you I normally post using a 
> bookmarklet, however sometimes I follow a link, read the 
> article and then forget to post (or don't think at the time 
> that it's worth posting).  The at a later date I'll see 
> another link to the same page, remember that it was in fact 
> useful and click on the "copy this item" link.
> 
> It's not something that I use all that often, but it does 
> save me a few seconds now and then.
> 
> Neil Crosby
> --
> Website : http://www.workingwith.me.uk/
> RSS Feed: http://www.workingwith.me.uk/blog/rss/
> 
> _______________________________________________
> discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
> 
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.5 - Release Date: 5/4/2005
>  
> 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.6 - Release Date: 5/6/2005
 

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to