On 5/9/05, Joshua Schachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--
Yeah, I've been thinking about this a bit. What would the interface look
like?
Even I've wanted a person's delicious posts themselves to be url-addressable for a while.
Maybe a /username/<url>or /username/<urlHash> can serve as an address for a post?
If I may suggest a UI idea for this...it could be like the addressable paragraphs on Tim Bray's blog. (http://www.tbray.org/ongoing). Just hover the mouse at the end of a paragraph, you can see a symbol denoting a link. Won't clutter up the page for people who don't need it.
Pramod Biligiri
Maybe a /username/<url>or /username/<urlHash> can serve as an address for a post?
If I may suggest a UI idea for this...it could be like the addressable paragraphs on Tim Bray's blog. (http://www.tbray.org/ongoing). Just hover the mouse at the end of a paragraph, you can see a symbol denoting a link. Won't clutter up the page for people who don't need it.
Pramod Biligiri
http://blogs.applibase.net/pramod
_______________________________________________ discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

