Sounds like an idea that you (someone?  not me, not yet)
could whip up in Greasemonkey, to see if it is sticky.

I'm starting to type Gmail access keys into every web
page I see - what do you mean i can't type "y" to make it
go away - shows you how much time I spend in Gmail.

thanks

Ed

On 5/15/05, Patrick Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This my first post on the list, I'm a big fan of del.icio.us...
> 
> Any chance that access keys could be added to the "earlier" and "later" links?
> 
> http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/accesskey.html
> 
> So this:
> 
> � <a href="/tag/creativity/3">earlier</a> | <a
> href="/tag/creativity/1">later</a> �
> 
> Would become something like this:
> 
> � <a href="/tag/creativity/3" accesskey="1">earlier</a> |
>    <a href="/tag/creativity/1" accesskey="2">later</a> �
> 
> That would enable faster keyboard navigation: you could tab back and
> forth through a particular tag with alt-1 and alt-2. I think the main
> issue would be whether one could find a combination of keys that would
> work across browsers; Firefox, for instance, wouldn't allow alt-1 or
> alt-2, since those combinations are used to select among multiple
> tabs. So those particular choices are pretty bad.
> 
> Maybe alt-e and alt-l (that's an ell)? alt-e is the Edit menu,
> usually, but how often does one use the Edit menu while on a
> del.icio.us tag page... Wikipedia, for instance, captures alt-e for
> its own edit function.
> 
> Anyway, just an idea.
> 
> -Pat
> _______________________________________________
> discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
> 


-- 
Edward Vielmetti at Socialtext in Ann Arbor, MI 48104
+1 734 276 5910 
skype, AIM: edwardvielmetti

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
http://vielmetti.typepad.com
http://www.socialtext.com
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to