Cocoalicious 1.0b38 is now available for download:

This is a small release I'm doing just to incorporate some improvements to the "delicious:" URL scheme that allows us to offer a "Send to Cocoalicious" bookmarklet.  Basically, we now support "extended" and "tags" parameters in the "delicious:" URLs, which means the bookmarklet can now grab the current browser window text selection for use as the new post's extended text.

A more detailed explanation of these changes (and the new posting bookmarklet) can be found here:

Enjoy!

--
Buzz Andersen