Now that we have a popular page for each tag, it would
be nice to have a link from each linkpage to all the
popular page the link is present in.

In other words, the "Steel dolphin Creative - Color
Scheme tool" appears in various popular pages:
color: http://del.icio.us/popular/color,
design, etc etc.

It would be nice to have a link from the
who_links_here page:
http://del.icio.us/url/eca3aa1dd09c099bad031944e0707fc9

to all the various popular pages involved. It is
something similar to the list we already have on the
side, but could go:

common tags
619color (pop) - meaning: the page also appears in
popular/color
533design (pop)
423webdesign (pop)
342tools (pop)
300web
229graphics (pop)
215css (pop)
87reference (pop)
81colors
70art
69generator
67html
61tool
52webdev
46colour
42scheme
40cool
38programming
38development
33javascript
28utilities
27free
27ajax
26howto
24photoshop
18useful

Or with a little symbol instead of the letters
'(pop)'.

I think it would help in making the popular pages more
interconnected.

Just a small thought.
Pietro