On 3/7/06, sheila miguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Something is going intermittently when I post to my account using the
del firefox extension. Firefox crashes and I have to restart. The post
will have successfully reached my account. I use session restore, and
all the tabs get recovered, including the posting pop-up.

It seems to me like your crashes may be caused by extensions (other than session restore, I don't think that is the problem). The extension itself is pretty stable - I've used del.icio.us extension on several different Firefox versions with different extensions and it never crashed. I even mess around with del.icio.us post window with Greasemonkey and no problems there either.

Your browser crashes when entry is posted and the popup tries to close - try to think which extensions might mess with that. Probably some UI tweaks, advertising blockers, navigation extensions? Once you have your suspects, create a new Firefox profile and add them one by one, testing del.icio.us posting each time. When it crashes, you've identified your culprit.
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to