What do you mean by not showing all of your tags? Do you mean, only
some, or none?
Joshua
Matthew Weymar wrote:
Apologies if this has been covered here, but...
I notice that the posting page is no longer showing all of my tags.
I miss seeing all of my tags on this page A LOT!
Also, it seems strange to me, frankly, as it smacks of the kind of "tag
suggestion" Joshua has objected so vehemently to in the past.
I now find myself having to bring up my del. page to get a view of all of my
tags so that I can make sure I'm including all of the tags I want for a given
post - or spelling them as I've spelled them in the past, e.g. - all of which
seems kind of silly.
Again: This is fixable via Greasemonkey - and if I have to, I will - but ...
I'd rather not have to.
Tks,
Matthew
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss