On 4/2/06, Stephane Bortzmeyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 06:26:09AM -0500,
Matthew Weymar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
a message of 178 lines which said:

> Singulars and plurals are another example here. Is it still the case
> that things tagged "zxoicu" will not show under
> http://del.icio.us/tag/zxoicus?.

This is an unsolvable problem. Hint: not everyone on earth speaks
english. Example: the plural of "pizza" in italian is "pizze".

Oui, oui. Je sais, mais ... notwithstanding your point - and Daniel's excellent example (re the brown hairy sick nurse) which proves your point - I'm asking a practical question, not trying to make a theoretical point. To wit, del. doesn't display (*even* English language!) singulars under plurals, does it?...

Flickr, by contrast, does. Again: I suspect del. will end up following Flickr in this direction -- though I wouldn't expect any of the del. folk to volunteer their intentions here - or would I be mistaken in this expectation???...

Matthew
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to