> I was trying out the Private post feature, and marked several posts as
> "do not share". Now I do not see the posts anymore.
>
> When I'm logged in, they are included in the post count for a
> particular tag.When I'm not logged in, they are not included in the
> count. I know they are in there somewhere.
>
> Anyone else have this problem?
>
> Regards,
> David
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There was a problem whereby
if you saved your bookmarks using a different capitalization than your
current login, it would not show private ones to you. This has now been
fixed.
If you continue to see the same problem, please let us know and we'll
look into it further.
Regards,
Toby Elliott
SPONSORED LINKS
| Developer network | Computer security | Computer training |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ydn-delicious" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

