All my Tags are broken too.  Apparently it's a known issue and they 
are working on it.  Dont know why its taking so long to fix or why 
there is no indication of this problem on their Blog anywhere.  

--- In [email protected], "Dan Geiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Hello, All,
> For the last couple of days when I clock on various tags it will 
say 
> no items even though there are multiple items associated with these 
> tags.  If I click on a '+' under Related Tags it will show me links 
> but won't when there's only one tag.
> 
> I first noticed this problem a couple of days ago when I was 
> experimenting with different characters in tag names.  Specifically 
I 
> created a tag which began with a "%" and one that began with "_".  
> The problem seemed to start shortly therafter.
> 
> I saw the earlier post about a problem "tag server" and thought it 
> might be related but I've waited and my links are still not 
working.  
> My account is "http://del.icio.us/lazlohollyfeld";.
> 
> Tags that aren't working include "@browse". "_active" 
and "wishlist" 
> to name a few.
> 
> Any ideas what may be going on?
> 
> Thanks In Advance,
> Dan Geiser
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


Reply via email to