Michael,

 

Are you using the firefox extension?  If so, can you tell me which
version?  Go to your Tools menu and select 'Add-ons' or 'Extensions',
there should be a listing for the extension with a version number.
Thanks.

 

Nick Nguyen 
Product Manager, del.icio.us 
Yahoo! Inc. 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Feher
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:04 AM
To: delicious
Subject: [ydn-delicious] Missing Search Tags

 

Greetings,

I have not been following the latest server disruptions - too much
traffic every day for me to do so. However, I am still having the
problem (at home, not on my work machine) where when I save and tag a
new bookmark, usually it shows up automatically in the Tags/Bookmarks
pane on the left. It hasn't done that for me in a couple of months.
Sometimes I can hit spacebar in the Search: box and some appear, but I
shouldn't have to do that, and I like the auto-add feature. What's
happening with that?

Mike

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to