Ah, now I recall - the recommendation server keeps falling down, and taking the site with it. We felt it'd be better to bring it down and sort it out when we had a breather.
The recommendations were very stale anyway (the algorithm hasn't been able to keep up for months) and we need to rewrite it. > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of somercamb > Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 6:29 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [ydn-delicious] "related TAGS" broken? > > I saw a bunch of posts on "related TAGS", but nothing on > "related items". Is this function broken? It has not been > working for a few weeks now. I even tested it with > www.googl.com, www.yahoo.com, and Del.icio.us . It says > "del.icio.us did not find any related items at this time. " > > yes, this is a repost, but figured it is an easy YES or NO > answer and didn't get a response last time > > thank you > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > >

