Use http://del.icio.us/user?setminposts=500 to access the delicious 
page.
After entering the page, you can click on "use minimum: 1, 2, 5" in 
tag options column to set preferred tag display decimation count.
 
The "setminposts=" parameter is also remembered by delicious so the 
next time you enter http://delicious.com/user without "setminposts" 
parameter, it's still in effect.
 
When your setminposts parameter is very big, the "tags" and "related 
tags" will not display at all.  This saves RAM and time to load the 
page.
 
I also find that Firefox 1.5 can load the page faster than Firefox 
2.0, or MSIE based browsers like Maxthon.  This was one reason I 
remain with Firefox 1.5.
 
Maxthon or MSIE gets slower and slower after browsing many pages with 
loads of scripts, like microsoft spaces.live.com, google groups, 
delicious.com and restarting the browser can solve the problem.  
Seems caused by memory leak in the script handling?  MSIE even get 
stuck at the very ugly spaces.live.com blog pages.
 
Suggestion to delicious.com:
 
Should display limited number of tag clouds and related tags, say, 20 
or so, and add a link to retrieve the whole set.

--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> 
> Hi all --
> 
> I have a pretty extensive bookmark collection at 
http://del.icio.us/jm ,
> which I use heavily and rely on.   I also have a Nintendo Wii. The 
Wii has
> a pretty good web browser, based on Opera.  Unfortunately it's not 
the
> fastest at text layout and rendering, and my zillions of tags mean 
that
> any of my bookmark pages takes several *minutes* to render.
> 
> Since I was hoping to bookmark http://del.icio.us/jm/wii and use it 
as a
> useful start page on the Wii, this is a bummer for me. ;)
> 
> Is there a way I can set how my tag cloud appears (to non-logged-in
> users specifically)?  I'd say "view as list" would probably help.
> 
> --j.
>


Reply via email to