Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the following meta-intel BSP layers for 7th
Generation Intel® Core Halo Reference Platform is now available for download.

Yocto Project Version: 2.3 (Pyro)

Features supported in this release:

- 64-bit system with Intel Linux kernel version v4.9.27

- Support I/O devices: SATA, USB Host v2.0 & 3.0, HD Audio, EC UART

- Support 7th Generation Intel® Core Halo Reference Platform onboard Ethernet
driver: e1000e

- Support integrated graphics (i915)

- Support single displays (HDMI or DP)

- Support resolution for DP & HDMI (3840x2160@30Hz/4096x2160@24Hz)

- Support 2 Independent Displays (HDMI, DP)

- Support 2D HW acceleration (Cairo)

- Support 3D HW acceleration (GL4.3 and GLES2.0/3.1)

- Support HW Media acceleration (H.264, HEVC, MPEG-2, VC-1, WMV, VP8, VP9)

- Support HW Media encoding (H.264, HEVC, MPEG-2, VP8)

- Support Media Players (GStreamer-VAAPI)

Download Link:
https://www.yoctoproject.org/downloads/bsps/pyro23/7th-generation-intel%C2%AE-core-halo-reference-platform

Thank you.

Intel Corporation