Hi All,
While testing my image on raspberry pi3b, I found that curl doesn’t have http2
support.
$ curl --http2 -I https://nghttp2.org/ ( https://nghttp2.org/ )
# Unsupported protocol

I tried to search for the solution and one of the possible answer [1][2] were
adding --with-nghttp2 flag to curl. For that I modified curl recipes
(curl_7.64.1.bb) and added “EXTRA_OECONF = --with-nghttp2 “ along with default
parameter already set in this block but it again shows the same error.

After That I have been trying to resolve this issue from over a week now as per
my understanding of this issue but I am not able to solve this.

I generated rpi image by following these steps:
Cloned warrior branch of poky, meta-raspberrypi and meta-openembedded
Edited conf/local.conf to add,
LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST_append = " commercial_faad2
commercial_gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly "
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " avs-device-sdk curl”
Edited conf/bblayer.conf to add all relevant layers (meta-raspberrypi,
meta-networking etc.)
Generate image using “bitbake -k core-image-base”

I have tried to replicate whole procedure with poky “Thud” branch but in vain.

My Environment setup:
Yocto version is 2.7.0
Ubuntu~18.04.1
Linux kernel 4.15.0-66-generic
Python3 version 3.6.8
gcc/g++ 7.4.0
Git 2.17.1
[1]
https://github.com/alexa/avs-device-sdk/wiki/Ubuntu-Linux-Quick-Start-Guide#authorization
[2]https://serversforhackers.com/c/curl-with-http2-support

Any help in this matter will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Uzair Mazhar Awan
Design and Verification Engineer | www.Emumba.com Office: 3rd Floor, B-Block,
STP-3, I9/3, Islamabad,Pakistan