On Fri, 2020-02-14 at 17:14 +0000, Richard Purdie via
Lists.Yoctoproject.Org wrote:
> On Fri, 2020-02-14 at 12:08 -0500, Randy MacLeod wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There are many tests run for master-next and reported here:
> >     https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/non-release/
> > such as:
> >
> > https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/non-release/20200214-4/testresults/testresult-report.txt
> >
> > It would be nice to have a weekly or more frequent full test
> > run on the master branch. I suspect that some people know that
> > _certain_ master-next runs end up becoming the master branch
> > content
> > but that's not clear in the summary page.
> >
> > Is that reasonable and possible given the hardware available?
>
> Yes, it just needs someone to spend the time figuring out how to
> replace one of the regular master quick builds with a full build.

FWIW I've tried to enable this and it may work this weekend on Sunday
builds now.

In the process I think other things have now broken so there goes my
Friday evening :/.

Its on the master branch of
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/yocto-autobuilder2 and I'd give a
link but the git web services are broken atm. I've let Michael know.

Cheers,

Richard