On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 00:28 -0400, William Mills via lists.yoctoproject.org
wrote:

> On 5/27/20 6:42 PM, Michael Halstead wrote:
> > I've rebuilt the fancyindex module and enabled it. The full filenames
> > are displayed now. The module is disabled automatically when new
> > versions of EPEL are released. Hopefully the change in html output
> > doesn't break any script you've started writing.
> >

> Thanks Michael.  Its funny because I had switched machines in the
> meantime and I was scratching my head.  "how does Firefox know how to do
> that when Chrome did not"?  But I figured out you had made a change :)
>
> I also remembered "wget -r -np <url>".  I have not used that is so long
> I forgot about it.  It downloads too much but it is a quick start.  (It
> downloads each symlink as a unique file.)
>
> So for the real solution I think I am only going to download the files
> that have a <file>.md5sum.  I suppose I could recreate the symlinks
> based on heuristics of the filename but I probably won't bother.
>
> It would still be nice to have an intentionally machine readable
> directory of the full release content in one file in the root.
> md5sum and crew won't show symlink vs real files.  I'll keep thinking
> about any existing format that might work.

We do have a place we can hook in such a thing:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/yocto-autobuilder-helper/tree/scripts/send-qa-email

Ignore the name, its purpose has changed since it was written, its now
about summarising things at the end the build and the qa email is one
possible outcome.

So if someone wants to have a go at summarising the release output into
a file we can plug it in there.

Cheers,

Richard