Hi,

I'm trying to run a clean build without using the sstate-cache shared
directory, so we can check that everything is working properly and also
update our sstate-cache shared folder every now and then.

I have the SSTATE_MIRRORS defined in my site.conf using "?=" operator.

When I try to export this variable as empty string and then build the
image, the image is built using the cache.

How can I override the SSTATE_MIRRORS when running bitbake or run a clean
build without using sstate-cache?

Thanks!