Hello,

I have recipe "my-package" that
a) adds a user to the system (using "inherit useradd")
b) installs some bash-scripts

The my-package package is part of my image recipe and integrates without any problems.
The image also runs fine, no problems with the functionality of my-package so far.

But, when I try to install a newer (or the same) version of my-package on the target, rpm complains about missing dependencies.
The missing packages in the first place are
- shadow
- base-passwd

Querying the target rpm database (rpm -qa) confirms this, these packages are not installed (any more).
Having a look at log.do_rootfs revealed that the missing packages are installed during do_rootfs but are removed again at the end of the do_rootfs task.
Why is that?

I am using "thud" version of poky.

Thanks for any hint.