On 2020-08-17 14:25, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
You need to add DEPENDS = "libmnl" maybe?

RDEPENDS is needed for runtime things like script interpreters or
supplementary data; plain library dependencies are build-time.

Tried both: DEPENDS and RDEPENDS. libmnl.pc does exist in another tree but not visible to the ipset and not sure what environment var is proper to bring it into the build for ipset.bb

There is a temp/sysroots-components/... tree that contains the .pc file, but it's not visible to the ipset.bb recipe. How do I make it visible in a way that's not a hack?

tmp/sysroots-components/cortexa9hf-neon/libmnl/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libmnl.pc

is not visible under

${WORKDIR}