On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 11:25, Josef Holzmayr-Khosh Amoz
<jes...@theyoctojester.info> wrote:

> Insert the package names into
> http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/dunfell/recipes and see for
> yourself :)
>
> Greetz
>
> Am Di., 1. Sept. 2020 um 12:22 Uhr schrieb Yocto_user
> <avinashyadav9...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I read the Dunfell release notes but couldn't find the version detail of
>> following components:
>> bzip2
>> cairo
>> faad2
>> fontconfig
>> freetype
>> gdkpixbuf
>> libav
>> libffi
>> libjpeg
>> libogg
>> libpng
>> libtiff
>> libvorbis
>> libxcursor
>> openexr
>> openssl
>> pango
>> pixman
>> stb-image
>> swscale
>> theora
>> x264
>> zlib
>>
>> Please give me the version detail of these components,  we are planning to
>> use dunfell but before that we needed the version detail of all these
>> components in Yocto.

Also worth noting: The exact versions used will depend on which commit
from the dunfell branch you choose. You should follow updates to the
stable branch to get the latest security fixes for your packages so
the versions should not be perfectly static anyway.

--
Paul Barker
Konsulko Group