From: Khem Raj [mailto:raj.k...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 1:15 AM
To: Monsees, Steven C (US) <steven.mons...@baesystems.com>
Cc: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] #yocto #linux #systemd Having issues building command line
utilities: ntpq, timedatectl, and ntpstat into kernel image

*** WARNING ***
EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside our organization.

what all functionality are you looking for. E.g. there is date utility and
hwclock  utility which can help you manipulate system time. you could also look
into ntpd and/or chrony for Network time setting etc.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 11:05 AM Monsees, Steven C (US) via
lists.yoctoproject.org <steven.monsees=baesystems....@lists.yoctoproject.org>