Hello everyone,

I'm trying the dunfell version of yocto, to migrate from zeus to dunfell. I
added the layer "meta-qt5", "meta-python2", "meta-openembedded".
The problem I meet follows:
In zeus version, I installed pyqt5 in my rootfs (recipe name is:
python3-pyqt5). Actually, I tested the command "bitbake python3-pyqt5" for zeus
version and it works fine. But for dunfell version, the same command raise an
error.

The source: "
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/static/Downloads/PyQt5/5.13.2/PyQt5-5.13.2.tar.gz";
 (
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/static/Downloads/PyQt5/5.13.2/PyQt5-5.13.2.tar.gz
 ) seems to does not exist. I have the error 404. I tested with a wget command
and it's the same.

Do you have an idea about what's going wrong? Maybe the recipe for PyQt5
(dunfell version) point to a bad adress.

Thanks for all and best reguards.