On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 at 04:12, Vijay Rakesh Munganda
<vijayrakeshmunga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ravi,
>
> Below links might help you, choose one of the them you need. Download and add
> this recipe into the your build and recipe name to IMAGE_INSTALL_append in
> local.conf file.
>
> https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/67001/
>
> https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/61209/

Hi Vijay,

I hate to be rude but this is terrible advice. That recipe likely has
dependencies on other recipes and before you know it you'd be
assembling a completely untested mess of copy & pasted recipes with no
clean upgrade path.

I recommend looking at the project documentation, watch Josef's
excellent live coding videos
(https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD4M5FoHz-TxMfBFrDKfIS_GLY25Qsfyj),
maybe check out a book or work through a tutorial. Once you understand
the layer system you'll see that it's easy to add the required layers
properly.

Thanks,

--
Paul Barker