Hi,

I have download meta-java layer and added to the conf/bblayer.conf file, then
added jamvm to conf/local.conf file and ran bitbake command, but I got this
error as "Nothing RPROVIDES 'jamvm' (but
/home/bl-docker/rity/src/poky/../meta-mediatek-bsp/recipes-core/images/mtk-image.bb
 RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it) jamvm was skipped: incompatible with
machine i500-pumpkin (not in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE)"

Recipe file path is underĀ /src/meta-java/recipes-core/jamvm/jamvm_git.bb. Did I
miss anything or does my target board has any compatibility issue?

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Rakesh