On 4.3.2021 2.06, Khem Raj wrote:
On 3/3/21 11:29 AM, Belisko Marek wrote:
On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 6:31 PM Khem Raj <raj.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

this file comes from cpp output package. Can you check if somehow cpp
is being pulled into your image
It turns out that cpp + cpp-symlinks is pulled by python3-pycparser.
It is really necessary to be as runtime dependency in recipe?
it a parser for C language written in python, so my initial thoughts will be no. but there might be some dependencies on cpp, you might have to dive a bit deeper.

I've run into this, and from memory cpp is needed if you intend to run the parser, but since the dependency is added through RDEPENDS_${PN}_class-target it gets installed even if you're only running the parser on the host. I ended up removing the target dependency due to license conflicts, and didn't encounter any problems.

-anders