Hi,

I would like to remove hwclock from the rootfs cause we don't have an RTC.
Maybe later I'll replace it with fake-hwclock.

I'm using dunfell with IPK packages and I tried to add the following settings
in my image settings file (not all at the same time) but none of them removed
hwclock.

* PACKAGE_EXCLUDE += " util-linux-hwclock "
* BAD_RECOMMENDATIONS += " util-linux-hwclock "
* IMAGE_INSTALL_remove += " util-linux-hwclock "

Is there a way to remove the package util-linux-hwclock ?
I could use IMAGE_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND and write my own script to remove it but
I think it's better and safer to remove the package during the rootfs build.

Thanks