Hello Joel,

Thank you for the tips. Really helpful, appreciated very much.

I spent some time this morning investigating this issue, and to find
the culprit.

Here are my findings, which resulted in a cannelloni.bb recipe change
(according to what you wrote).

The fix submitted is in recipe:
https://github.com/ZoranStojsavljevic/meta-socketcan/blob/master/recipes-can/cannelloni/cannelloni.bb

The last cannelloni version which works is:
https://github.com/mguentner/cannelloni/commit/0bd7e27db35bdef361226882ae04205504f7b2f4

The culprit introducing the cmake errors is this one:
https://github.com/mguentner/cannelloni/commit/d01dd1dc745914d129b1f4da2074e282253246af

And, the issue recorded with Maximilian Guentner's cannelloni repo:
https://github.com/mguentner/cannelloni/issues/35

Thank you again,
Zoran
_______