Why do I (always) point out the obvious?

And I do need... Geniuses are not meant to fix The World to understand them!?

Geniuses should understand The World (and act properly)!

Extras to geniality, do you, YOCTO primes, think?
_______

Robert... If I am correct, i'm I?

Should you include in docs some examples??? Yes, U should!
As for an example fix:
poky/meta/conf/distro/include/init-manager-*.con, NOT
conf/distro/include/init-manager-*.conf

(full path is more explicit, isn't it?)

And some local.conf examples/snippets (since all descriptions are here
and there very dry):

## Add systemd service
INIT_MANAGER = "systemd"
## DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " systemd"
## DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED += "sysvinit"
## VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = "systemd"
## VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_dev_manager = "systemd"
## VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_initscripts = ""

Where INIT_MANAGER = "systemd" replaces all commented commands below....

My two cent advice,
Zee
_______