Hi, I am building an AI engine on a gaming motherboard. I chose it for I need a
powerful GPU. And I am using Yocto to build a custom OS for this engine. So, at
first, what do you think the most appropriate motherboard to use? I already
checked some ASUS and Gigabyte gaming boards but I did not find a good
supporting community regarding their BSPs? So, are there any other supported
boards to serve this functionality or I just start building on the already
available Intel / AMD BSPs?