Current yocto build is based on zeus...
We have one board running Yocto Embedded linux that is sharing a drive
partition via NFS.
Another board is mounting the NFS share and has a few processes that can write
data to the drive.
We are seeing conditions were concurrent writes (two client processes) appear
to result in "Stale File Handles".
The drive partition is using the NTFS file system.

We are wondering if there are any issues in the NFS Server or Client that could
be causing these "Stale File Handles".
We have tried to change some of the options used to mount the NFS share.
Are there any options in how the location is shared that we should try?

Anyone hear about or experienced similar issues ?

Thanks,
Steve