On Wed, 2021-11-24 at 09:00 +0100, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> But the AB has not been exhibiting any problems with zstd, and this will
> degrade performance. Let's only fix what is broken.

I'm not sure I agree with that.

We have 60+ "intermittent" bugs and some of us are in weekly meetings trying to
do something about working out why these are failing. It feels like we're not
really getting too far with some subset of them and it is using up a lot of the
SWAT and bug triage time.

We've made a few changes to try and reduce the load spikes on the systems and
this fits with the other changes we've made.

Cheers,

Richard