I received the answer to this question in IRC on 10/29/2021.

16:06 <https://libera.irclog.whitequark.org/yocto/2021-10-29#31083490> <
jatedev> I saw a wiki edit that said dunfell's LTS period is now through
April 2024, but I've seen no announcements. Any truth to this rumor?
16:20 <https://libera.irclog.whitequark.org/yocto/2021-10-29#31083555> <
smurray> jatedev: it was announced on one of the technical calls a few
weeks back, so yes AFAIK
16:25 <https://libera.irclog.whitequark.org/yocto/2021-10-29#31083577> <RP>
jatedev: definitely true. I wish we could sort out the project advocacy
side of things :(

Let this email serve as a little advocacy.

-Jate S.