Hi list.

I solved my problem working with distutils parameteres inside myapp.bb recipe

Mauro

On 26/01/22 18:30, Mauro Ziliani via lists.yoctoproject.org wrote:
Hi all

I'd like to install my python3 application in a custom folder with all local packages and data.

The source code folder has this tree

./myapp/__main__.py

./package/__init__.py

./package/pkg.py

I manage the application by myapp_1.0.bb recipe.

I'd like the myapp_1.0.ipk package contains

/home/apps/myapp/__main__.py

/home/apps/package/__init__.py

/home/apps/package/pkg.py

I try setup.py and  inherit setuptools3 in my myapp_git.bb but 'packages' is installed under python system folder.

There is a way to customize the path of python package installation?

MZ