OK I would be fine to go with this assertion and perhaps monitor it closely to
be classified as intermittent or something one off.

From: Richard Purdie <richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 7:19 AM
To: Raj, Khem <khem_...@cable.comcast.com>,
qa-build-notificat...@lists.yoctoproject.org
<qa-build-notificat...@lists.yoctoproject.org>, yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
<yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org>
Cc: Yocto TSC <t...@lists.yoctoproject.org>, Mittal, Anuj
<anuj.mit...@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [tsc] [qa-build-notification] QA notification for
completed autobuilder build (yocto-3.3.6.rc1)
On Wed, 2022-04-20 at 14:14 +0000, Raj, Khem wrote:
> Is the sato-sdk on qemuppc also intermittent issue

It doesn't usually happen and works fine in other builds so it is intermittent.
Whether it is one of our "known" intermittent issues, I don't know. I couldn't
get any real information from the system about why it failed. We have better
logging in master.

Cheers,

Richard