Hello,

I'm trying to compile libgfortran for a Xilinx Zynq SoC, which uses the
arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi toolchain.
I have added

FORTRAN:forcevariable = ",fortran"

to my local.conf, which causes libgfortran to be built, but it fails in the
configure stage with an error that
it cannot find arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-gfortran. When I check the
recipe-sysroot-native directory of
libgfortran I indeed see that gfortran is not there (but -gcc, -g++, etc. are).

Now I've been poking around the gcc recipe files trying to figure out why
gfortran is
not being installed, but I am coming up empty. I'm hoping someone on list know
how to do this.
How can I have gfortran installed into the native sysroot for libgfortran?

Thanks,

Greg