We are making a Custom BSP Package for our Board using the YOCTO. I encountered
with a problem during the build of Yocto image in Ubuntu 18.04. But the Same
image successfully got built in the Ubuntu 20 Machine.

Iam able to build poky in Ubuntu 18.04 machine by removing custom layers.But
adding custom layers the above problem arises.

And the errors which are coming is from the meta layer inside poky for the
gcc9.3 package.

Is there anything to be taken care for making custom layer independent on
Ubuntu versions. As i just started YOCTO(dunfell) few weeks before, I am a noob
in YOCTO . Please help on the above issue