On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 6:20 AM Kuzemko Aleksandr
<kuzemkoyo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have fixed one problem ("No package 'dotconf' found" error) by coping .pc
> file
> https://github.com/Kuzma30/meta-myconf/commit/6b01df5f7adaa3fec1fd1a34d74d9be5d4b9cdbf

I wonder why do you have do_stage task, it should not be defined in
recipes anymore as the bbclasses should be left to handle staging
sysroot creating most of times.

> But now I has problem with main package (speech-dispatcher)
> Log here
> https://github.com/Kuzma30/meta-myconf/commit/7c5e3a070f526dafe01b43aa5ba95573dd55d07d

Your package contains unversioned libraries, so either change them to
use versioning scheme, see
https://tldp.org/HOWTO/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-libraries.html

If you really need to keep using unversioned libraries then you have
to tell the packaging system to do the right thing

add something like this in recipe

FILES_SOLIBSDEV = ""
INSANE_SKIP:${PN} += "dev-so"