Hi Quentin,

Thank you for your response!

I added kernel-modules to the IMAGE_INSTALL_append, but it seems that the
modules are still not being loaded.
Is that the correct way?

Also I see that CONFIG_NF_TABLES is not set (with ~# zcat /proc/config.gz |
grep CONFIG_NF_ | grep TABLE)
Is that expected?

Kind regards,

Maik Vermeulen

Embedded Software Engineer — Lightyear <https://www.lightyear.one/>
+31 6 16 82 73 79 <+31616827379>

--

<https://lightyear.one/careers?utm_source=signature&utm_campaign=spotlightroles&utm_medium=email#vacancies>

--

Automotive Campus 70 —5708 JZ Helmond, the Netherlands
www.lightyear.one

This email may contain information which is privileged and/or
confidential. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail and delete the email without copying or disclosing
its contents to any other person. Lightyear is a trade name of Atlas
Technologies B.V. and is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under
number 67264298.