Hi... There

Hope all are doing well

Right now, I'm dealing with the *TP-Link Bluetooth dongle*.
My goal is to add the Bluetooth functionality with the Yocto custom image
After some research i got to know that the Bluetooth dongle, that I'm using is
unsupported by activating the Bluetooth drivers only by menuconfig
I'll have to manually add the *rtl8761b_fw.bin* file with the image

Here is the good post for the same
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1370663/bluetooth-scan-doesnt-detect-any-device-on-ubuntu-21-10

Now, my problem is, I'm getting some errors after adding it's firmware file

Here is the steps, which i have gone through

1. Created linux-firmware file under recpies-kernel directory

2. added the rtl8761b_fw.bin to /files directory under linux-firmware file

3. Created .bbappend file as per the available kernel name called
*"linux-stm32mp_%.bbappend"*

4. installed the .bin image with the custom recipes file called custom-image.bb
as follows
# Drivers for the TPL-Link Bluetooth dongle
IMAGE_INSTALL += "linux-firmware-rtl8761b_fw"

5. bake the image with bitbake custom-image

here is the tree of the directories

The error screenshot is mentioned here

The content of the .bbappend file is listed here

Can any one help me here ?
All suggestions and comments welcome :)

Regards
Mahendra Sondagar