On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 7:54 PM Jeremy Puhlman <jpuhl...@mvista.com> wrote:

> On 10/18/2022 3:31 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
>
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 5:01 PM Jeremy Puhlman <jpuhl...@mvista.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/14/2022 6:52 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 14, 2022 at 10:11 PM Jose Quaresma <quaresma.j...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Rudolf,
>>>
>>> I have reported this issue and together with a path [1] to fix it.
>>> Anyway Bruce has fixed the issue in another way in [2] and this works for
>>> me as well.
>>>
>>> [1] https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/linux-yocto/message/11746
>>> [2]
>>> https://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-kernel-tools/commit/?id=6a4752ebbe7d242c02b3c74a5772926edd243626
>>>

>> Yes indeed. This has also passed my other regression testing, but I was
>> traveling today and couldn't send my pull request.
>>
>> I'll send it over the weekend, so hopefully it'll be merged shortly!
>>
>> Bruce
>>

>> Did this end up getting sen to the list? I also validated updating to the
>> specific hash resolved my issue too.
>>

> Nope. I got tied up with some other issues, I'll send it tonight when I get a
> moment!
>
> Bruce
>
> Thanks!

Just noticed the same issue is now happening on kirkstone, since the
kern-tools-native was also updated there.

Seems we're missing backporting
533720a1756454447341769c4a0969fce8d6f287 (kern-tools: fix relative
path processing).

Sakoman, is that one already on your list? Otherwise we can send it to
the list as well.

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Salveti