Hi,

I'm using the provided local.conf from the BSP which contains:

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11"

but I need to install xrandr in my image which needs x11, i.e. I set

DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " x11"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " xrandr"

in my custom recipe. However, upon building, I get the following error:

ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'xrandr' (but /home/yocto/rzg_vlp_v3.0.0/build/../meta-mistysom/recipes-core/images/mistysom-image.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it) xrandr was skipped: missing required distro feature 'x11' (not in DISTRO_FEATURES)
NOTE: Runtime target 'xrandr' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['xrandr']
ERROR: Required build target 'mistysom-image' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['mistysom-image', 'xrandr']

Can I override the setting in locl.conf from my custom recipe? How?

Ron