Hello

I got a board (Rockchip RV1126), whose NPU driver  kernel module is
distributed in binary form, which requires specific kernel version
(4.19.111) and toolchain version (gcc 10.3)

( I built the yocto with the specified kernel version, but using yocto
shipped gcc 11, when I insmod, the driver reported invalid module
format, and modprobe reported invalid exec format, I guess that is due
to gcc version is incompatible )

I'm building the system with yocto kirkstone, which ships gcc 11. Can
I have some way to just specify using external toolchain with prebuilt
gcc 10.3 while other system still be built with default yocto shipped
toolchain?

I have seen meta-external-toolchain and meta-soucery, but it seems it
will replace whole toolchain with this external version. Can I find a
mean to just specify for building  kernel ?

Thanks