Hi,

I have setup a multiconfig build. This is working fine. I can build using

bitbake core-image-minimal mc:myconfig:core-image-minimal

If I want to clean a specific recipe I use the command:

bitbake -c u-boot

However, only recipe for core-image-minimal is cleaned. The recipe for
mc:myconfig:core-image-minimal remains.

I tried including the multiconfig name in the command:

bitbake mc:myconfig:core-image-minimal  -c u-boot
bitbake -c mc:myconfig:core-image-minimal

But it makes no difference: the recipes and/or multiconfig output remain. I
can't find any documentation on this.
Does bitbake support cleaning recipes for multiconfig builds? Do I have the
syntax wrong?
Is my only option to delete the entire tmp directory and build from scratch
each time?
If I manually delete the multiconfig output it is not rebuilt because the
sstate cache doesn't know its missing (because it was not cleaned properly)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary,
confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under
applicable laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use without
expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies without
reading, printing, or saving.

L3Harris Technologies UK Limited is a private company registered in England
with the company number 11111631 whose registered office is at 100 New Bridge
Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4V 6JA.

For information on our Privacy & Cookie Policies, please visit our website:
https://www.l3harris.com/en-gb/privacy-policy