Hi Merek,
Sorry for the late reply.

> You didn't add log from flashing where it fails. Can you set
> INITRAMFS_MAXSIZE to only 200M or so? Also from logs it looks like
> you're using amlogic. Can you maybe ask for support from your vendor?

I was able to build the image but the rebooting failed.
I was able to solve the issue by using command CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL_append
= " nodejs nodejs-npm"; in my local.conf folder.

Though I am not completely why above line worked. Can anyone explain to me the
reasoning behind it.

Thanks and Regards,
Hassan