Hi all.

As my personal experience with yocto and qt5 (and Qt Company) if you make an UI application based on Qt5 you have to give the possibility of reverse engineering of your application, due to Qt5 is LGPL.

So you are not mandatory to publish the code, but the system must be open for reverse engineerig.

A final user can replace your qt5 libraries with its own qt5 libraries modified