AUH attaches not just the patch (if it was possible to produce), but
also buildhistory and build failure logs (if something failed). It
also provides a bit of explanation/context/apply-resend instructions
in the email text. We can certainly consider options, I'm just not
sure how to arrange all that if patches are sent directly as emails.

Note that the whole patchset is also attached as a tarball to overall
AUH status email, and both the tarballs and their content are also
available online:
https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/auh/

Alex