Hi,

We have the 4.3 M2 build so I was curious how the regression report
looked this time:

https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/releases/yocto-4.3_M2.rc1/testresults/testresult-regressions-report.txt

The good news is I think this is improving and we're getting there,
this one does have useful data and the comparison looks much improved.
I'm pleased we had the comparison data there, thanks Michael and
Alexis.

I think the biggest missing piece is I suspect when we show regressions
with PASS -> None, we should also note a "Additionally there were X new
test results" if that is the case as it would suggest tests were
replaced. I suspect that may be the case here but I can't know for
sure.

In this build I happen to know that:

* We added rust tests for many machines but there is no mention of this
(it isn't a regression but it would be nice to highlight the change in
summary)

* We fixed ~125,000 gcc tests for qemuarm64

* We fixed ~60,000 gcc tests for qemuppc

so perhaps we need some kind of summary about improvements too?

Ross is looking into some issues with flaky ltp test reporting. I do
have a fix queued to improve the glibc test results too for the next
milestone.

It is nice to see things starting to work better!

Cheers,

Richard